3 ways to clean pipes
If there is an obstruction in the house, there are two ways of dealing with it. The first is to call a plumber like Apofraxeis Anagnostou, the second is to tackle the problem yourself.
The second way is cheaper and faster. And the materials for cleaning pipes are the usual soda and vinegar.
Where does the pipe wear out most often?
In the first place among the most common parts of the blockage is any pipe near a sink. Fatty and food residues are regularly obstructed in the pipes. The filter grids in the sink, of course, save the situation, but the barrier can happen occasionally.
The pipe in the bathroom sink is the second place in the cleaning frequency. Turn off the sewer in this area “try to collect” the hair that remains after washing your head.
And only in the third place in the dams is the toilet drain. Accidents occur in this area if the rules for using the toilet are violated. Bags, baby diapers, toiletries, plastic bags in the bowl can clog the pipes.
You should pay attention to the following rule: if the water does not reach the pipe completely, and you have never cleaned the sewer before, it is better to call Apofraxeis Anagnostou. With small clogs, it will be easier to manage it yourself.
Soda and vinegar – the first way to clean pipes
This purification method is remarkable in that the solution is prepared in the tube itself. Act strictly according to the instructions:
- Half a cup of plain baking soda is poured into the sink.
- Take the vinegar in the same amount and also send it to the sink.
- The drain hole should be closed with a cap and not allowed to enter the drainage system, as there will be a chemical reaction. It takes about two hours to wait.
- After the time has matured in the tube, pour the hot boiling water. We have to wait a while.
This is such an easy way to clear the blockage in the pipe. Strictly pay attention to the proportions, do not take vinegar in a larger volume.
The second way to clean the pipes with soda
Clean the drain hole of debris. First, by hand, and then by adding boiling water (you need about a liter). It is necessary to wait 20-30 minutes.
The pipe must then be cleaned with a plunger. After that, soda is taken. A glass of soda is diluted with boiling water (1:3), this mixture is poured into the drain hole.
The method is quite effective, but a strong block requires overlap. However, it is also good that it is also possible to disinfect the sewer system.
The third way to get rid of the barrier with salt
In addition to soda for this type of cleaning you will need more salt. Salt and soda are mixed in a glass in different proportions. This mixture is sent to the sink. The tube is filled with boiling water, preferably at night.
Cleaning the sink with soda and vinegar
These components are used to clean the shell, this process must be painted separately:
- To properly clean the sink, it must first be washed, dried. The walls must be completely dry.
- A half glass of soda is poured into the drain hole so that the soda does not remain on the surface, can be helped with a cotton swab – so it will soon be inside.
- Take vinegar, pour half a glass into the sink.
- After two minutes, the hot water is drained into the same hole.
- The tap opens and water leakage control takes place – you have to wait until it reaches the sewer system completely, without stagnation.
Vinegar and soda can perfectly clean the tubes, sometimes some ingredient is replaced with lemon, but without this effect, it will be obvious.
Apofraxeis Anagnostou Experts advise not to miss precautionary measures, so as not to clog the sewer system. It’s just:
- From time to time, you will have to disassemble the pipes and wash them carefully.
- Once a week, turn on the tap and rinse the system with warm water – this prevents the appearance of grease.
- Use vinegar and baking soda as a preventative tool (at least once a year, so you can clean the pipes carefully).
- Do not forget the plastic mesh filters. They look like small plastic grilles or a more durable material, which is worn directly in the drain.
- Make sure that food waste does not fall into the sink – with large permanent blockages, it will not be possible to clean the pipes either with vinegar, soda or tools from the store.
Technical blockages can lead to serious consequences, causing an accident not only for you but also for your neighbors. Precautions will be cheap and will not even address the blocking problems. Therefore, even if the problem of clogging of the pipes is not worth it, vinegar and soda can not be hidden, but are used as a warning.
See more areas Apofraxeis Anagnostou:
- ΑΠΟΦΡΑΞΕΙΣ ΛΑΓΟΝΗΣΙ ΑΝΑΓΝΩΣΤΟΥ – 22990 66488 – 697 679 20 91
- ΑΠΟΦΡΑΞΕΙΣ ΛΑΥΡΙΟ ΑΝΑΓΝΩΣΤΟΥ – 22990 66488 – 697 679 20 91
- ΑΠΟΦΡΑΞΕΙΣ ΛΟΥΤΣΑ ΑΝΑΓΝΩΣΤΟΥ – 22990 66488 – 697 679 20 91
- ΑΠΟΦΡΑΞΕΙΣ ΛΥΚΟΒΡΥΣΗ ΑΝΑΓΝΩΣΤΟΥ – 210 80 40 310 – 697 679 20 91
- ΑΠΟΦΡΑΞΕΙΣ ΜΑΡΑΘΩΝΑΣ ΑΝΑΓΝΩΣΤΟΥ – 22990 66488 – 697 679 20 91
- ΑΠΟΦΡΑΞΕΙΣ ΜΑΡΚΟΠΟΥΛΟ ΑΝΑΓΝΩΣΤΟΥ – 22990 66488 – 697 679 20 91